We value your privacy! The privacy of our visitors is important to us. As a consequence, we carefully consider how customer data is used and protected.
We value your privacy and will never trade or sell your information.
Credit card and Paypal.
We do not store credit/debit card information on our site. We contract out these services to other organisations like Paypal and Google to manage our eCommerce transactions.
We recognize that privacy of your personal information is important.
Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit our site, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
We do not sell any information from our site to any outside party. The only e-mail sent from our websites is in response to an inquiry that you may send us or as a result of joining our double opt-in e-mail security services list. If anything comes to your attention which could potentially be a violation of this policy, please let us know immediately so that we can investigate it and try to correct it.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed.
This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing Leeds security services ads to someone in Yorkshire, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing event ads to someone who frequents event sites).
This privacy notice confirms how we look after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself and what we learn about you as a customer or supplier. This notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you under GDPR.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Golden Crown Management Ltd is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
Our Privacy Promise We promise to
- Keep your data safe and private
- Not to sell your data
Golden Crown Management Ltd uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which Golden Crown Management Ltd believes may be of interest to you and your business. In you making initial contact you consent to Golden Crown Management Ltd maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. Golden Crown Management Ltd also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, Golden Crown Management Ltd will be acting on the instruction of its client and will work hard to ensure that the client is fully GDPR compliant.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Golden Crown Management Ltd may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Golden Crown Management Ltd may also collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website.
Any information Golden Crown Management Ltd holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
Contract: the processing is necessary to enter into a contract e.g. to meet Golden Crown Management Ltd contractual obligations to its clients and to also respond to supplier or customer enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by Golden Crown Management Ltd and/or its clients
Legitimate interest: To promote the services offered by Golden Crown Management Ltd and to market the services or products offered by Golden Crown Management Ltd.’s existing clients.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Golden Crown Management Ltd processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
Golden Crown Management Ltd do not pass on information gained from your engagement with the company without your consent. However, Golden Crown Management Ltd may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request.
Golden Crown Management Ltd will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for six years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After six years any personal data not needed will be securely destroyed.
Data is held in the United Kingdom and Golden Crown Management Ltd does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Golden Crown Management Ltd is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or
In the event that Golden Crown Management Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Golden Crown Management Ltd at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organization (Golden Crown Management Ltd) that has determined how and why to process your
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Golden Crown Management Ltd or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed
- How long the data will be
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Golden Crown Management Ltd will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Golden Crown Management Ltd is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to email@example.com or by phoning +44(0)113 2401415 or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Golden Crown Management Ltd, you have the right to complain to Golden Crown Management Ltd.’s’ Controller. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator ICO.
The details for each of these contacts are: Golden Crown Management Ltd
Sandway Business Centre Shannon Street
West Yorkshire LS9 8SS
Telephone 0113 240 1415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org